What is so marvelous about using essential oils is that every day your body changes and there is an oil for that day! If you are familiar with Kinesiology (also known as muscle testing) you can run through your oils and test which ones make you stronger for the day. Kinesiology is a wonderful tool for your health. I encourage you to google it and learn the technique for your self. Today as I was running my hands over all the beautiful oils I found that for my tired brain I tested strongly for Peppermint. So what is Peppermint good for?
1) It energizes the systems
2) It refreshes the body
3) It eases tummy woes
4) It repels insects like spiders and ants
5) It plumps your lips when added to your lip gloss
6) It soothes a tired, sore muscle
7) It relieves a head that feels heavy and achy
8) It opens up your sinus
10) It is delicious to cook and bake with
Want more information on this amazing oil?
Contact me at https://yldist.com/drlynn