I am a firm believer that the only place we can truly control is within our home. It’s easy to make healthy alternatives to very toxic cleaning products and they work!!! Share with everyone you know and love. We truly can change the health of our families by lowering the load of chemicals in our lives.
1) Cleaning Spray 2 cups of water, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 25 drops of Thieves put in a spray bottle and shake before every use. I use it for everything!!!!
2) Sink & Bath Scrub 1/4 c baking soda, 1 drop of lemon, lime & orange.
3)Dusting Spray 1/3 cup of water, 1/2 tablespoon of Castille soap, 1/2 teaspoon of Olive oil, 8 drops of orange, lemon and cederwood. Combine in a 4 oz spray bottle and shake well
4)Carpet and Mattress Freshner 1 cup of baking soda, 10 drops of Theives, 3 drops of Peppermint. Combine all together and stir well. Let is sit in an enclosed jar for 24 hours. Sprinkle on your carpets and mattress and let sit for an hour. Vacuum
5)Best Room Freshener Diffuse or boil on your stove your favorite essential oils. I use Clove, Cinnamon, Vanilla and a Chai like tea. I also love Citrus, Lemon, Lavender, Thieves, Lime, Orange and Joy. I get lots of compliments on the way our cottage smells! People love it!
6)Fabric Softener 1/2 gallon of Vinegar, 1 cup of baking soda, 10 drops of lemon, 10 drops of clove. Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup directly into your washing machine
7) Dryer Sheets or Wool Dryer Balls 1 cup of white vinegar, 10 drops of essential oil Put one dryer ball into the solution and let it soak it up. Use in your dryer along with wet clothing. All will evaporate with NO vinegar smell
8) Bleach substitute 1/4 cup Hydrogen Peroxide Do not use directly on clothes. Pour into your machine as it fills then add your clothes
9)Stain Remover Grandma’s Secret Spot Remover..Buy it at Hobby Lobby in the fabric section
10) Best Washing Windows 2 drops of original Dawn Dishwashing liquid in water. Awesome!